This five-day program is designed to offer intensive instruction and networking opportunities in a college-campus setting. You can attend for just one or two years, or you may go on to complete four years and become an "ICCFAU graduate."
Poul will be speaking on the following topics at the following times:
- The Legal Aspects of Funeral Service Saturday, July 22 11am–12:30pm
- Doing the Right Things for the Right Reasons Saturday, July 22 1:30–3pm
- Business Law: Funeral Home and Cemetery Legal Outlook Sunday, July 23 1:30–3pm
- Arranger Curriculum: Reducing Your Liability to Add to Your Bottom Line Monday, July 24 1:30–3pm
- Cemetery Liability Issues Tuesday, July 25 1:30–3pm