Ready to go somewhere new with your business, but need a little guidance on the path ahead? Or perhaps you have an issue and just don’t know where to start? A flight session is what you need. Poul will be your co-captain for a one-on-one, 1-hour video or phone conference call and help guide you on your flight.
- What tweaks should I make to my employee policies?
- What are the best cremation policies for my business?
- What should I be on the lookout for as I review my cemetery rules and regulations?
- Am I at risk for a hiring or firing conflict?
- How do I make my forms compliant and serve as a marketing tool?
- What do I need to do if I want to buy or sell a business?
- What is risk management?
- I think I’m getting sued; How do I handle a lawsuit?
- How do FTC regulations affect my business?
- Should my business consider incorporating pet deathcare services?
- What do I need to know if I’m new to Deathcare?
Sometimes you know where you want your business to go, but don’t know the best route to get there. Sometimes you don’t know where you’re headed, but know you need a little more guidance on your options. A flight session will help you plan for the next step, and more importantly, it will help you decide what your next steps are.
After signing up for your Flight Session, you’ll receive a Flight Manual containing some dos and don'ts on many of the topics described. Please read it in advance of your Flight Session to help you prepare with your flight time with Poul.
Flight Sessions can be booked on Tuesdays or Thursday from 12–1pm.